Another year ends, another new year begins.
The cycle of life continues with another round of resolutions.
Resolutions or the to-do list?
What’s the difference really?
Anyhoo, the booze is starting to set in so here are my resolutions:
Write. And then write some more.
Read (and more than just 8 or 9 books in a year-how pathetic is that?).
That’s it. Simple and sweet.
Too bad life couldn’t be that way.
2012 is rapidly coming to a close and I, for one, will be more than happy to see the dawning of yet another new year.
What I hope to accomplish in 2013:
1. Read more books than I did in 2012 (don’t ask how many I read this past year; it’s that pathetic)
2. Write/post my very first book review
3. Make new friends/get out more often and mingle
4. Learn to sketch/draw
5. Finish Redemption (Part one of the Underverse serial)
6. Would like to see one or two of my short work(s) published
7. Attempt to write a memoir/journal on personal experiences (something I’ve been considering for a long time)
What would you like to accomplish in the upcoming new year?