Here are some fun tidbits you may not have known about Halloween:
- Did you know that the first Jack O’ Lanterns were actually made from turnips?
- If you completely freak out whenever someone mention the word “Halloween” then you might have Samhainophobia.
- If you see a spider on Halloween, it means that a deceased loved one is watching you (which sounds a little creepy).
- But, if you hear an owl’s call on Halloween it means someone is going to die. Yikes!
- Masks can deter evil spirits! Of course back in the day, pagans wore animal skins and heads, aren’t you glad that still isn’t the case today?